Mennonite Home Communities of Ohio, a four campus retirement community with over 300 active volunteers, is seeking to fill a full-time Volunteer Coordinator position. This individual will coordinate with Activity Directors the volunteer program on all campuses including recruiting, orienting, managing and celebrating volunteers. The successful candidate will enjoy building relationships with volunteers, community organizations, staff and elders, possess excellent written and oral communication skills, have strong organizational skills, familiar with using data base programs and have the ability to work independently to advance the program. Two years related experience, and/or an advanced degree or certification preferred. Submit a resume and application at our Careers Site: https://mhco.wpengine.com or stop in to see us at 410 W. Elm St., Bluffton, Ohio 45817. Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
At Mennonite Home Communities of Ohio we are a faith-based
organization that provides quality loving care to the Elderly.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with purpose, consider
joining our team. We provide excellent pay, very good staffing
ratio, shift differential, and a competitive benefits package.
The following positions are available:
Mennonite Home Communities of Ohio (MHCO)
Volunteer Coordinator (Full-time)
Hilty Home, 304 Hilty Drive, Pandora, OH
Registered Dietetic Technician (DTR, Part-time, 6hr/wk.)
STNA (Full & Part-time, All Shifts)
RN (Full-time, 1st Shift)
Cook/Dietary Aide (Full-time & Part-time, 1st & 2nd Shift)
Lead Cook (Full-time, 2nd Shift)
Laundry & Housekeeping Aide (Part-time, 1st Shift)
Mennonite Memorial Home, 410 W. Elm St. Bluffton, OH
Receptionist (Part-time, 1st Shift)
Dietary Aide (Part-time, 2nd Shift)
RN/LPN (Part-time, 2nd Shift)
STNA (Full-time, 1st Shift, Part-time, 3rd Shift)
Hospitality Aide (Part-time, 2nd Shift)
MMH is not accepting applications for PRN positions at this time.
Join Our Team and Make a Difference!
Go to https://mhco.wpengine.com/ to apply or
stop by and visit us at the locations listed
above. Resumes may be sent Attn: Human Resources,
410 W. Elm St. Bluffton, OH. 45817, or
emailed to email@example.com EOE
Help wanted: Operations Specialist -- Completes the onboarding of various “Online for Business” solutions for business clients and provides technical support to these clients to resolve problems in a timely manner. This is a full-time opportunity and located in Bluffton. For more information and to apply, please visit www.cnbohio.com under “About Us”, “Careers”. Citizens National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Help wanted: Bluffton Child Development Center is looking to hire a nurturing, patient and dependable person willing to work 3pm to 6pm weekdays. Must have high school diploma/GED, great patience along with strong work ethics. If you are interested please come in for an application at 325 County Line Road, Bluffton Ohio 45817. Call 419 358-8222
Help wanted: Technical Writer/Trainer
GROB SYSTEMS, INC. is a world class European manufacturer of high quality production systems and universal machining centers. The North American headquarters in Bluffton, Ohio specializes in the design and production of machines and automation for the automotive, aerospace, medical, and die/mold industries. Our parent company is located in Mindelheim, Germany, with additional production facilities in São Paulo, Brazil and Dalian, China. GROB has numerous offices and facilities providing sales, service and spare parts support to manufacturers around the world.
GROB’s product line includes machining centers, flexible manufacturing systems, transfer machines, ancillary assembly machines, leak test machines, gantries and automation, and complete assembly lines for engine and transmission assembly.
This position is responsible for the creation of written technical instructions and providing customer training on the operation and maintenance of GROB equipment. The ideal candidate must have a strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to watch machinery function and translate those motions into words so that the customer can read the description and comprehend how to operate and maintain the equipment. The ideal candidate must be able to confidently and competently speak in front of small groups of people and be willing to travel up to 50% for customer trainings.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Organize material and complete writing assignments according to set standards regarding format, content, order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology
- Read and interpret technical procedures and documents including engineering drawings, electrical and fluid schematics, parts lists and specifications to accurately delineate operating procedures, maintenance procedures, and troubleshooting
- Select photographs, drawings, sketches and diagrams to illustrate material that meets customer requirements
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Communications, Professional Writing or a Technical Field
- Associate’s Degree in a Technical Field with 3 years of work experience
- Experience with AutoCAD
- NC programming experience (Siemens 840D, Heidenhain iTNC 530, or Fanuc 30i CNC knowledge)
- Self-motivated and team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Willing to travel domestic and international
GROB offers a competitive wage as well as an excellent benefit package including vacation, health, prescription, dental, vision, STD, life, 401K, and shift premiums.
If interested in applying please
Check us out: www.grobgroup.com
Help wanted: Bluffton/Hidden Creek Golf Clubs, part-time and full-time clubhouse positions available for our 2017 golf season. Only 21 and older apply. Please send resumes or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Help wanted: Bluffton Auto Repair Center
302 N Main St. Bluffton, OH 45817
Bluffton Auto Repair Center is a full service automotive shop located in the center of Bluffton, Ohio. Part of a vibrant community for over 40 years, the shop continues to serve the people of Bluffton and surrounding areas on a daily basis. Daily tasks may include oil changes, wheels & tires, ignition, exhaust, suspension, steering, engine, troubleshooting/diagnostics, heating & cooling, air conditioning, and more!
Lately we have been looking to expand our market and provide more services for our customers. Just recently, Bluffton Auto Repair Center has become a certified Rough Country Suspension Systems dealer! Lift kits, skid plates, winches, fender flares, upgraded wheels & tires, etc. are being sold and installed.
We are looking to add another member to our team of technicians to help meet the our demands! The main task/responsibility of this position is to be a dedicated installer of Rough Country suspension systems. This includes major suspension modifications. In addition, when not installing kits, expectations are to assume other basic technician responsibilities including perform routine service, diagnostics, and repair on customer vehicles, clean shop, etc..)
-Minimum 2 years automotive/mechanical experience
-Must be able to work full time (8am-5pm Mon-Fri)
-Must have own tools
*Starting pay $10-$15/hr based on experience*
Call to schedule an interview or email resumes to: email@example.com
BLUFFTON AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE CEO / DIRECTOR
The Bluffton Area Chamber of Commerce is performing a search for a qualified candidate to fill the role of CEO / Director. The position is a paid part-time position and reports to the Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
The Chamber CEO/Director has the overall responsibility for the complete operation of the Chamber as it involves program, planning and operations, working under policy guidelines of the Board of Directors and acting in accordance with the policies, procedures and bylaws of the Chamber. The position is expected to maintain a high profile role within the Bluffton and area communities and to strengthen and expand the alliances with businesses, elected officials, community and educational leaders and the chamber members. This person will work with the Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors to provide leadership to engage the membership in the Chamber’s vision and priorities.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain and enhance Bluffton Area Chamber of Commerce membership
- Serve as information resource and provide high quality experiences for members to learn about benefits, opportunities, discounts programs, and other programs
- Devise and implement marketing plan to generate non-dues revenue, fundraising, and to ensure overall fiscal health of the Chamber including sponsorship opportunities
- With the Treasurer, prepare the Chamber budget and ensure budgets are achieved
- Serve as liaison for Board to community
- Preside at monthly breakfast meetings and workshops
- Serve on designated committees as the Chamber resource
- Coordinate and implement activities of the Chamber’s projects, committees and task forces
- Provide a monthly report to the Board outlining activities and plans
- Inform media of Chamber events and noteworthy news to promote the Chamber through press releases and letters
- Develop publications, brochures, member materials and promotional literature for the Chamber
- Develop and maintain a positive and helpful relationship with city and county governmental agencies, neighboring chambers and the state chamber
- Coordinate ribbon cuttings, open houses, and chamber events
- Be actively engaged through service clubs, attending events, and participating in a professional manner in or as part of the community
- Recruit and coordinate volunteers as needed
- Oversee website and maintenance, tourism promotion
Qualifications (education, experience, abilities):
- Previous Chamber of Commerce, business management or other not-for-profit experience is preferred
- Strong organization and self-management skills
- Detail oriented with ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively engage with a wide variety of individual and businesses
- Experience with understanding small office accounting – experience with QuickBooks desired
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement events strategy
- Proficient in computer skills specifically in Microsoft Office products
- Displays a high degree of tact and diplomacy
- Ability to meet projects deliverables and deadlines consistently
Interested applicants may send their resume via e-mail to Blufftonceosearch@gmail.com. Application deadline is February 28, 2017.
The Bluffton Area Chamber of Commerce is an equal opportunity employer.
For sale: 3 Solid Oak Bar Stools - counter height, with back &
swivel seats. Originally purchased from The Granary. Excellent condition.
$100.00 for all three stools. Call Charlotte Brown at 419-358-6260.
For sale: 19" Magnavox T.V./Monitor, LED/DOLBY/SRS/HDMI, $200.00 CASH (firm), 567-226-1200
For rent: Ada, updated ranch style duplex. 2 bedrooms, 1 bath. all
appliances including: washer, dryer, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and
garbage disposal. off street parking. no smoking/no pets. $550.00 per month.
Available March 1st. call: 419-358-5450
For rent: 183 Garmatter St., Bluffton, spacious 3 bedroom, 1 bath, ranch style home. Features gas forced air heat and central air, all appliances and a 1 car attached garage. No pets, realtor owned. $750 month. call 419-230-7158.
For rent: 103 W. Elm St., Bluffton- One bedroom apartment available near Main St. within walking distance to grocery, restaurants and shopping! Gas heat, no smoking, no pets. Rent is $425 month. Realtor Owned. Call 419-230-7158.
Inviting direct vendors, hand-made craft vendors, and local small businesses that would like to show off their talents and products during the Saturday, June 10, Harrod Summer Spectacular. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook at Harrod Summer Spectacular for more details.