*** Join Ten Thousand Villages Arbor Day tree planting project - click for details ***
Multi-family garage sale in Arlington. Whirlpool Cabrio washer, GE Profile dryer, JennAire glass cooktop, Whirlpool bottom freezer refrigerator, GE electric range, tanning bed, exercise bike, coffee table, end tables, dining table and chairs, kitchen items, housewares, corner entertainment cupboard, bi-fold louver door, Rockdale pottery table lamps, holiday décor, sporting equipment, boys clothes up to size 10, girls clothes up to size 5T and much, much more! Friday, May 6, 8 a.m. -5 p.m. and Saturday, May 7, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. at 131 N Cumberland St, Arlington during the Arlington Community Garage Sale.
Bluffton University campus-wide garage sale
Saturday, April 30
10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
Burcky Gym inside Founders Hall
Students selling lofts, furniture, dorm decor, clothing, etc.
Faculty staff/community members invited to come browse!
Hosted by Bluffton University Business Leaders Club
Help wanted: Volunteer Coordinator - Mennonite Home Communities of Ohio, a four campus retirement community with over 300 active volunteers, is seeking to fill a Part-Time Volunteer Coordinator position. This individual will coordinate the volunteer program on all campuses including recruiting, orienting, managing and celebrating volunteers. Two years related experience preferred. High School diploma or GED required. Submit a resume and application on-line (mhcoliving.org/why-us/careers) or to Doug Luginbill, MHCO, 410 W. Elm St., Bluffton, Ohio 45817 or email to email@example.com. Deadline: May 15, 2016. EOE.
Help wanted: Positions available for responsible, reliable office nurse and MA, competitive salary and benefits available. Fax resume to 419-369-4603 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help wanted: Assistant preschool teacher -- A reliable individual who can adapt to a changing working environment, is friendly, take directions, child orientated and able to work flexible hours. Minimum wage, 15-30 hours/week.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Child Care Center experience 1 year preferred but not required
- First Aid/CPR certified preferred but not required
- Communicable Disease Certified preferred but not required
- Child Abuse Certified preferred but not required
- Must be able to perform physical activities
- Must pass fingerprint clearance for Ohio BCI&I and FBI.
Please send a resume to Bluffton Community Preschool, 116 Church St., Bluffton, by May 9, 2016.
HVAC and/or Plumbing tech needed in the Bluffton/Findlay area. If you have experience, great. If not and you like adventure and want to learn a trade, we would like to talk to you. Send email to email@example.com.
Help wanted: RN/LPN Part time, 2nd shift openings. Please apply online at mhcoliving.org under Careers then under Hilty Home.
Bluffton Public Library
Temporary Summer Clerks: Part-time (2 positions)
Applications accepted until 5/2/16.
- Temporary part-time hours range from 8 to 10 hours per week, based on library needs; up to 8 weeks, minimum wage.
- Substitute positions are initially scheduled for a period of immersion training and then scheduled as needed with no guaranteed hours.
- Duties include: accurate and efficient shelving, routine circulation activities and light cleaning, as assigned.
- Required skills include: ability to learn quickly, memorize and recall procedures; customer service and basic computer skills; good vision to sort, shelve and retrieve materials; Ability to handle physical aspects of position, including: sitting/standing for extended periods of time, maneuvering fully-loaded book carts and lifting up to 40 lbs.; good attendance and punctuality.
Operations Specialist – Performs a variety of procedural and clerical duties at the Operations Center including daily processing and customer service and support. Maintains knowledge of bank policies and procedures. Assists customers and bank employees with requests and researches customer account problems. Performs back-up duties for other operational employees. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two years banking experience desired. Must have stellar written and verbal communication skills, a high level of professionalism, and proficiency in computer software such as Word, Excel and Outlook. For more information and to apply for this opportunity, please visit www.cnbohio.com under “About Us”, “Careers”. Citizens National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Help wanted: THE INN at OHIO NORTHERN UNIVERSITY is seeking
qualified applicants for the following positions:
Part-time Housekeeping Guest Room Attendant
Part-time Housekeeping Houseperson
Competitive wages offered.
Must have flexible scheduling availability.
You may apply at the Inn or at:
For rent: Newly renovated single family home on quiet road in Bluffton
eat in kitchen
large private yard with large outdoor storage
For rent: 1200 Sq. Ft. Villa. 3 bedroom, 2 bath and all kitchen and laundry appliances included. 44 St Rt 103 Bluffton. 950.00 a month plus utilities. Pets welcome. Call 419-296-3786
For sale: PetMate Dog Kennel for 30 - 50lbs Like brand new. $30.00
Single cemetery lot in Maple Grove cemetery in Bluffton. Very nice location. Bernie Ludwig @ 419/358/9501
20" Girls blue bike for sale. $35.00. Call or text 817-403-3572, don't let the number fool you, we live in Bluffton!
For sale: Black hardwood mulch (j/h lawn ) Rich Johnson 419-358-4666 cell 419-234-4202.
For Sale - Tru Cut C -- 25 Commercial Reel Lawn Mower, Greens Mower. $950
I am selling my Commercial Reel Mower that is only 3 years old. Comes with
recently sharpened blade and cutting bar and grass catching attachment. If
you like a professional looking cut, this is the mower for you!
• Large 25" Cutting Width with 7 bladed reel.
• Cuts as low as 1/2" - high as 2-1/4".
• Dependable, easy-to-start 5.5 hp HONDA GX 160-Series Engine.
• Easy to use hand controls which operate reel and drive separately.
• Quick height-adjust control accessible from operator's position.
• Dual clutches for reel and drive wheels - a feature found only on Tru-cut
• All chain and sprocket drive. - No Belts to adjust/replace.
• Heavy-duty wide-drive treads provide excellent traction and even weight
• Front casters have been replaced with the roller as seen in the pictures.
Stripes and adds stability.
• All steel welded frame.
• Guarded drive and reel chain for safety.
• Comes with Catcher attachment.
Blades and cutting bar has one mow on recent sharpening.
Call 419-445-1568 to see and test cut!
Reason for selling. Just recently moved to Bluffton and need something
larger for our lot size!
Turn a job to do into a job well done! • Full body car detailing • landscaping • grass mowing • window washing • painting (inside and out) • and other odd jobs. Contact Charles Miller, senior at Bluffton University, 513-383-7115, firstname.lastname@example.org
R-COOP has OPENED!
2168 Rd R,
Featuring unique, new, repurposed, antique indoor & outdoor garden decor.
Seasonal hours: Thursday 1-7, Friday 10-5 & Saturday 10-1
419-302-2179. Like us on Facebook!