Congratulations to Bluffton HS musicians at solo and ensemble contest
For rent: 103 W. Elm St., Bluffton- One bedroom apartment available near Main St. within walking distance to grocery, restaurants and shopping! Gas heat, no smoking, no pets. Rent is $425 month. Realtor Owned. Call 419-230-7158.
For rent: 183 GARMATTER ST. - BLUFFTON spacious 3 bedroom, 1 bath, ranch style home. Features gas forced air heat and central air, all appliances and a 1 car attached garage. No pets, realtor owned. $750 month. call 419-230-7158.
For rent, Spacious 2 or 3 bedroom apartments at the Jefferson Street Villas. Two full baths, appliances including washer and dryer included. Pet friendly. 2 bedrooms 890.00 and 3 bedrooms 950.00 plus utilities. Please call 419-296-3786.
VANCE STREET APARTMENTS
137 Vance St.
Bluffton, Ohio 45817
Immediate availability for income based efficiency and 1 bedroom apartments for 55 years old and up. Income guidelines are:
1 person $20,450
2 persons $23,400
10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Mondays through Fridays
For rent: Bluffton Arms Apartments, 401-403 County Line Road, spacious 2 bedroom,1 bath, c/a, laundry facility onsite,close to I-75, $595 per month. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 419-358-2408
Help wanted: Bluffton Auto Repair Center
302 N Main St. Bluffton, OH 45817
Bluffton Auto Repair Center is a full service automotive shop located in the center of Bluffton, Ohio. Part of a vibrant community for over 40 years, the shop continues to serve the people of Bluffton and surrounding areas on a daily basis. Daily tasks may include oil changes, wheels & tires, ignition, exhaust, suspension, steering, engine, troubleshooting/diagnostics, heating & cooling, air conditioning, and more!
Lately we have been looking to expand our market and provide more services for our customers. Just recently, Bluffton Auto Repair Center has become a certified Rough Country Suspension Systems dealer! Lift kits, skid plates, winches, fender flares, upgraded wheels & tires, etc. are being sold and installed.
We are looking to add another member to our team of technicians to help meet the our demands! The main task/responsibility of this position is to be a dedicated installer of Rough Country suspension systems. This includes major suspension modifications. In addition, when not installing kits, expectations are to assume other basic technician responsibilities including perform routine service, diagnostics, and repair on customer vehicles, clean shop, etc..)
-Minimum 2 years automotive/mechanical experience
-Must be able to work full time (8am-5pm Mon-Fri)
-Must have own tools
*Starting pay $10-$15/hr based on experience*
Call to schedule an interview or email resumes to: email@example.com
BLUFFTON AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE CEO / DIRECTOR
The Bluffton Area Chamber of Commerce is performing a search for a qualified candidate to fill the role of CEO / Director. The position is a paid part-time position and reports to the Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
The Chamber CEO/Director has the overall responsibility for the complete operation of the Chamber as it involves program, planning and operations, working under policy guidelines of the Board of Directors and acting in accordance with the policies, procedures and bylaws of the Chamber. The position is expected to maintain a high profile role within the Bluffton and area communities and to strengthen and expand the alliances with businesses, elected officials, community and educational leaders and the chamber members. This person will work with the Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors to provide leadership to engage the membership in the Chamber’s vision and priorities.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain and enhance Bluffton Area Chamber of Commerce membership
- Serve as information resource and provide high quality experiences for members to learn about benefits, opportunities, discounts programs, and other programs
- Devise and implement marketing plan to generate non-dues revenue, fundraising, and to ensure overall fiscal health of the Chamber including sponsorship opportunities
- With the Treasurer, prepare the Chamber budget and ensure budgets are achieved
- Serve as liaison for Board to community
- Preside at monthly breakfast meetings and workshops
- Serve on designated committees as the Chamber resource
- Coordinate and implement activities of the Chamber’s projects, committees and task forces
- Provide a monthly report to the Board outlining activities and plans
- Inform media of Chamber events and noteworthy news to promote the Chamber through press releases and letters
- Develop publications, brochures, member materials and promotional literature for the Chamber
- Develop and maintain a positive and helpful relationship with city and county governmental agencies, neighboring chambers and the state chamber
- Coordinate ribbon cuttings, open houses, and chamber events
- Be actively engaged through service clubs, attending events, and participating in a professional manner in or as part of the community
- Recruit and coordinate volunteers as needed
- Oversee website and maintenance, tourism promotion
Qualifications (education, experience, abilities):
- Previous Chamber of Commerce, business management or other not-for-profit experience is preferred
- Strong organization and self-management skills
- Detail oriented with ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively engage with a wide variety of individual and businesses
- Experience with understanding small office accounting – experience with QuickBooks desired
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement events strategy
- Proficient in computer skills specifically in Microsoft Office products
- Displays a high degree of tact and diplomacy
- Ability to meet projects deliverables and deadlines consistently
Interested applicants may send their resume via e-mail to Blufftonceosearch@gmail.com. Application deadline is February 28, 2017.
The Bluffton Area Chamber of Commerce is an equal opportunity employer.
Help wanted: Compliance Assistant. Citizens National Bank has a Full Time position available in Bluffton. The Compliance Assistant is responsible for operational support duties of the compliance program to ensure regulatory compliance with all applicable banking, state and federal laws, regulations, and safety and soundness requirements.
Hours for this position are:
Monday – Friday
8 – 5
Please visit our website at www.cnbohio.com under “About Us, Careers” for more information and to apply for this opportunity.
CNB is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Help wanted: The Inn at Ohio Northern University is seeking qualified applicants for the following positions: Full-time Experienced/Certified Pub Bartender and Part-time Experienced/Certified Pub Bartender. Competitive wages, FT position offers benefits. Must have flexible scheduling availability. You may also apply at: http://www.innatonu.com/careers EOE
Help wanted: Secondary Press Brake/Shear Operator
Diamond Manufacturing of Bluffton is looking for and individual with the following qualifications:
- Able to read blue prints from customers
- Excellent math skills
- Occasional heavy lifting required
- Die change out
- Bending calculations
- PLC experience
- Knowledgeable with Windows based software
- Familiar with material thicknesses
- Work well with others
- Familiar with fast work environment
- Ability to check parts with tape measure, calipers, and angle finder
- Able to produce quality parts that exceeds customers expectations
- Required to work 40 hours
- Willing to learn
- Efficient time management skills
- Monday to Thursday 10 hour days with some overtime on Fridays
- Must be able to pass drug test
We are a young company looking for people willing to grow with us. Advancement opportunities are available!!
This is a permanent assignment with 90 days probationary period where we assess your welding skills, attendance and attitude. Salary commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits on the 91st day of employment for full time employees.
Close to I75 Exit #142, easy drive from Lima or Findlay!
We are a DRUG FREE employer.
Apply in person at 505 E Jefferson St or email your resume/letter of interest to DiamondJobs@DiamondMB.com
Help wanted: Diamond Manufacturing of Bluffton, an equal opportunity employer, is looking for experienced workers to fill the following positions.
- Entry Level MIG welders, full time (M-T 6am – 4:30pm) starting pay $13/Hr.
- Experienced MIG welders, full time (M-T 6am – 4:30pm) starting pay $15/Hr.
Starting level determined by experience and test scores. Written tests include math, measuring, print reading and weld assessment. Our practical weld test consists of: Vertical Up/Down, Horizontal, weld wraps, Closing the gap and overall weld. Must be able to set up your welder, before and during test.
Full time positions qualify for full benefit package after 90 days.
Submit resume with employment history, or complete an application so we can schedule a math test (basic skills, measuring) and a weld test. Please allow at least 60 minutes for the application/testing period. If completing an application in person, please be prepared to take the tests at that time. We are a drug-free employer.
Email us your resume or letter of interest at DiamondJobs@DiamondMB.com
In person at
505 East Jefferson Street
Bluffton, OH 45817 (Half mile from I75/Exit 142)
8:00 am - 3:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Ohio Northern University - Office of Human Resources, 525 S.. Main St., Ada, Ohio 45810, employment opportunities. Click here for current job postings.
For sale: 19" Magnavox T.V./Monitor, LED/DOLBY/SRS/HDMI, $200.00 CASH (firm), 567-226-1200
For sale: I'm selling my Janome 1600P sewing/quilting machine with the Gracie
ll wooden quilt frame.You can quilt from a crib size to a queen size quilt.
Also including pattern perfect patterns,stylus attachment,clamps and extra
needles to get you started. I love to quilt but don't have the time. Asking
$1200.00 419-890-3258 or 419-788-9008
Bluffton Senior Center Garage Sale 132 N. Main St. 419-358-8971. Thursday February 23 9 AM to 6 PM, Friday February 24 9 AM to 6 PM, Saturday February 25 9 AM to 12 PM. Quilts, toys, games, puzzles, furniture, LP records, antiques, collectables, movies, glassware, collectibles, crafts, dishes, small appliances, books, magazines, pictures, tools, exercise equipment and household items.
Pixie got out Tuesday night and has never been outside. We cannot find her
and are worried sick. She is about 6 pounds and a little bigger than a kitten. She is fluffy and all white with one blue eye and one green eye. Please call 419-231-3298 if you find her or see her. We are offering a reward if she is found!