You are here

All Bluffton Icon News

The plate reads KRYSTI G

KRYSTI G belongs to the only Krysti we know: Krystin Groman on West College Avenue across from the high school.

Section: 

Who is RN Randi?

Who are you Nurse Randi?

This one has us scratching our heads. It was taken on Oct. 16 during the BHS vs. LCC football game. Could it be a Lima resident? RN Randi, please identify yourself.

Section: 

Guest columnist: Heaven on a spoon

By Tanya Pike

There are oodles of foods that bring back strong memories of my childhood. Until I was in high school I'm quite sure that I had never eaten a biscuit that was born out of a can, a pie crust that had ever encountered a freezer, a cake that had been conjured from a cardboard box or an entree that didn't have some kind of fresh, frozen or canned vegetables that hailed from our garden.

Section: 

Nov. 6 dinner benefits food pantry

Bluffton University's student-led Family and Consumer Science Association (FCSA) will hold its annual Spaghetti Dinner to support the Churches United Food Pantry Friday, Nov. 6, from 5-7 p.m. at First Mennonite Church, Bluffton.

A non-perishable food item or monetary donation is requested upon admission. All proceeds will benefit the Churches United Pantry (CUP) located in Lima.

University offers "dark comedy" Nov. 5-7

Bluffton University fall theatre production described as 'dark comedy'
How far is too far for a parent to go for their child? Audience members may have a new appreciation for that question after attending Bluffton University's performance of the play Bright Ideas by Eric Coble Nov. 5-8.

Director Dr. Melissa Friesen describes the play as, "a dark comedy which satirizes the ultra-competitive parenting culture as it follows a young couple trying to get their child into the 'ultimate preschool.'

Community educator presents Nov. 3 Forum

Alexander Leslie, community educator and campus liaison from the Cleveland Rape Crisis Center, will present "A Human Issue: Eradicating Sexual and Intimate Partner Violence," Tuesday, Nov. 3, at 11 a.m. in Founders Hall as part of Bluffton University's Forum series. The forum is free and open to the public.

Pages